• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fascist British government uses ermergency powers against G8 protesters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    You don't think that Bliar is the reincarnation of Joseph Stalin by any chance?
    Blair doesn't have the working class accent of Stalin.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Blair doesn't have the working class accent of Stalin.
      Or the expletive riddled speeches.

Comment

Yeah, so good no one wanted to be the first to stop clapping.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

As WGAS illustrated and threaded correctly commented,
          these guys are gradually mutating or evolving into Imperial Stormtroopers.

I'd hate to imagine the political fall out if the Tories introduced and suggested a fraction of the legislation Labour has.

I agree with Zathras. The population are indeed mostly oblivious to the ways in which Labour have and still plan to erode our freedoms. Much of it nothing to do with terrorism or the crime it pretends to address.

But the fact this deceitful Government will try to use terrorism to scare or persuade people into giving up these freedoms, is testimony to their true intent.

If the last election was an indication, England has already rumbled Blair, it's the Scots and Welsh who are still fooled by these deceivers.
          Last edited by BobTheCrate; 1 August 2005, 09:55.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
            The British people as a whole seem oblivious to this as they went and elected him for another 5 years
            Let me stop you there. Tony Blair wouldn't do anything to put our democracy at risk. He has even gone to war to protect democracy in terrorist states, which proves the man's credentials I think.

The message is this. If you aren't a terrorist, you have nothing to fear. But if you are a terrorist, we're coming to get you.

Remember, you can have all the civil rights you want, but they won't protect you if you are in an underground train that is blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate

If the last election was an indication, England has already rumbled Blair, it's the Scots and Welsh who are still fooled by these deceivers.
              Jeez, you are right - they do look like Stormtroopers! Scary!

I'd like to agree with you there Bob, but I still think alot of people are still unaware of the longterm damage this government are having. Although things like WMD, Byers, Bliar etc are tangibles for some people, most are completely clueless about everything else.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I forget the figures hyperD, but I believe the Tories won more Parliamentary English seats than Labour at the last election. And that's with the unpopular Michael Howard at their helm.

So it's not all as hopeless as it may at first seem. Well, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheCrate
                  I forget the figures hyperD, but I believe the Tories won more Parliamentary English seats than Labour at the last election. And that's with the unpopular Michael Howard at their helm.

So it's not all as hopeless as it may at first seem. Well, probably not.
                  Ah but phoney Tony has made it possible for the Welsh and Scots to inflict a Labour Govt. on England without it having any outcome on them.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                  X