• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW's problem solved at last...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did then. Whether he's had a chance during his coding to remove it is anyone's guess

Comment

<BLANK>
      Last edited by EternalOptimist; 28 July 2005, 13:13.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
        Two questions:
        1) Who is "he"?
        2) Who is "he"?
        Sorry, don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
          Sorry, don't get it.
          That's just what AtW said!

Comment

Well the first part of your post addressed atw, it's the second part I don't get who are you talking to and about. Then maybees I'll answer it - if I can

Comment

mental equine = crazyhorse?

God, I'm bored!

Comment

I know you lot have a poke at him and I'm not interested in the history of it but actually he seemed like a decent bloke, a bit serious I grant you, but hey we can't all be as funny as mailman.

Comment

It does seem that people make enemies around here for the slightest excuse. Anyone who disagrees with me get a ****** kicking ok!!
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
                    I know you lot have a poke at him and I'm not interested in the history of it but actually he seemed like a decent bloke, a bit serious I grant you, but hey we can't all be as funny as mailman.
                    Recently only SandyDown, and I can't believe it's the SandyDown from the old board. She was such a sweet thing! Now it's fecking idiot this, fecking idiot that..

Reminds me of the way my wife changed after we got married

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
                      mental equine = crazyhorse?

God, I'm bored!
                      Pinto is a horse coloring that consists of large patches of white and another color

What is it with you and bloody horses, is there something we should know?

PS What is your other colour?

Comment

Working...
                      X