• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WIgan!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Scum fans are soft shandy drinking southern pansies. I'd be agreeing with you if we were talking about another team from Manchester.
    went to a Liverpool game once - my liverpool supporting friend was spouting on about how liverpool only have fans from liverpool and utd fans are all from down south.

They did the half time draw thingy for liverpool season ticket holders - not one of em from north of the watford gap

shut that whinging bin dipper up thats for sure

Comment

threads like this warm the cockles of my heart.

In the last few posts we've been called arrogant, a bunch of shandy drinking Southerners and apparantly it's only because of bent refs that we win anythng. You ABUs just love to feed the myths don't you?

the Red 2/3s of Manchester are loving life at the moment. Title in the bag and a trip to Moscow on the horizon. Life is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        went to a Liverpool game once - my liverpool supporting friend was spouting on about how liverpool only have fans from liverpool and utd fans are all from down south.

They did the half time draw thingy for liverpool season ticket holders - not one of em from north of the watford gap

shut that whinging bin dipper up thats for sure

Yeah, when I lived down south it always amazed me how many late 20s 30 something blokes supported Liverpool. It's not a surprise, they were the fasionable team in the 70s and 80s i.e. when that generation were growing up.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I only started supporting United when I was at school in Beswick (read S_h1thole) and some big kids threw stones at us infants who didn't support them. I was a quick learner as I only needed to be asked once.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
          X