• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Irish Ice Maiden and the Lady McBeth Ginger from The Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    I am looking forward to Snaw entering this thread and telling us all about his adventures as a mighty explorer in North Africa.
    tourist

Comment

When it comes to being a tourist Threaded = Snaw

Comment

When it comes to being a tourist Threaded = Snaw
        Aww bless. I knew you'd start up.

Not even on this thread and you've mentioned me twice. Good to see I have such a powerful affect on you. How's the vowel training coming along? You know there's more than one, yes?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Sorry but your victim line has dived after you replied to my comment about the Irish accent.

If you want me to not mock you, might pay to not start things. You cry and bleat that I pick on you and then you start it all up again.

Comment

Sorry but your victim line has dived after you replied to my comment about the Irish accent.

If you want me to not mock you, might pay to not start things. You cry and bleat that I pick on you and then you start it all up again.
            Lol, are you really only 12 years old Tay?

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Thats it? Thats your reply. Slightly disappointing.....

Comment

Thats it? Thats your reply. Slightly disappointing.....
                I'm scared to mocketh you, because the retribution will be so mighty and terrible.

Comment

Are you two trying to ruin every thread on the board today?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Couple of twats. Take it outside and have a proper fight.

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I was happily leaving Snaw alone, but he got lonely and tried to get my attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X