• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kosher Chicken

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jennie should have gone at the laundry task - she was terrible. And what's with all the scarves. You either have over-dressed Sara or the chubby one wearing the most drab outfits ever. Gonna miss the Irish one..very nice figure.

I thought last nights episode was brill.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I can't understand how anyone could find the Irish one in any way attractive. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with Wilmslow than wake up next to that hideous freak.

Comment

Lee vs Raef

Clearly Lee and Raef have emerged as the 2 finalists. Fat turkey is on her way out and so is 'good Jewish boy'. Alex has been exposed as a pretentious idiot and the other 2 (Lucinda and Sara) are lightweights.
        Who wins wiill depend on what position Sugar has in mind. If it's more PR/marketing then Raef, if it's sales/deals, then Lee IMO.
        PS I forgot the 3rd bitch - whatever her name, pretty finished bar all her shouting

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
          Clearly Lee and Raef have emerged as the 2 finalists. Fat turkey is on her way out and so is 'good Jewish boy'. Alex has been exposed as a pretentious idiot and the other 2 (Lucinda and Sara) are lightweights.
          Who wins wiill depend on what position Sugar has in mind. If it's more PR/marketing then Raef, if it's sales/deals, then Lee IMO.
          PS I forgot the 3rd bitch - whatever her name, pretty finished bar all her shouting
          Lee won't win. He's simply too thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
            Lee won't win. He's simply too thick.
            Agree. It's between Raef and Claire.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Raef and Claire in the final. As much as I detest Claire, it appears the master of the CPC 464 likes her.

The others are just idiots.
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Joking

Claire is as thick as two short planks with a face and voice to match.
                Maybe the other rotweiler (tall one)

Comment

Raef and Lucinda are the only ones I would want representing my company. At least they are intelligent enough to communicate properly and receptive enough to be moulded into the finished article. Proper apprentice material then.

The editing is designed to cast people in the poorest light, although some of the cretins do a fine job of this on their own.

Claire's got a really annoying sing-song call-centre voice, an over-developed sense of her own importance, and sticks her beak in all the time. Helene is the other back-stabber and she's just as bad. Claire will probably be in it up to the end just for the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    I can't understand how anyone could find the Irish one in any way attractive. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with Wilmslow than wake up next to that hideous freak.
                    Have you actually thought about this?
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                      Claire's got a really annoying sing-song call-centre voice, an over-developed sense of her own importance, and sticks her beak in all the time. Helene is the other back-stabber and she's just as bad. Claire will probably be in it up to the end just for the ratings.
                      Sounds like another "Badger"!

Comment

Working...
                      X