• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kosher Chicken

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Kiwi.
    Aww bless little cry baby Snaw has come out to play.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Aww bless little cry baby Snaw has come out to play.
      Light hearted ribbing. But you take it so personally. I expect to see you stalking me through a few threads now ;-)

You'll find very few people who compliment the kiwi accent on it it's poetic sound. Fair few who like the Irish one though ...
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

You know how to miss a point better than anyone else on the board.. the person my comment was aimed at I am sure got it...

Comment

You know how to miss a point better than anyone else on the board.. the person my comment was aimed at I am sure got it...
          Yep, clearly I'm up there with your ability to take a joke without frothing all over the screen and going into stalker mode.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yep, clearly I'm up there with your ability to take a joke without frothing all over the screen and going into stalker mode.
            I cant wait for you to actually make one....

Usually people who think they are being stalked dont actually try to initiate conversation with the other person. I think you want to be stalked... you feel a bit lonely?

Comment

The Oirish girl was looking good last night. Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off, but her looks compensated.
              Toads don't have ears.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Toads don't have ears.

HTH
                Or much of a sense of humour apparently. They probably bang their keyboards a lot and shout at their screen though, I suspect.

Comment

The Oirish girl was looking good last night. Usually the Irish accent makes me want to rip my ears off, but her looks compensated.
                  Stop pretending - I know you love it
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You'll find very few people who compliment the kiwi accent on it it's poetic sound.
                    Can I huv sum fush und chups und a slub o' puss.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cough Cough

Really? Good Lord, what appalling taste you have.

Comment

Working...
                      X