• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby Bear 2 - update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Wicked! I got a two and a half year old girl and another due in 5 weeks or so. Mine is a winner so far, a real Daddy's girl and loads of fun. Would have said I would have preferred a boy before she came but would not go back now. Having two of them will be cool as well I reckon.

Hard few weeks and months ahead mate but enjoy - they really are not this small for long!
    Congrats Bear, girls are the best!

And same as yerself, sort of. Got a 21 month old girl and another wee lassie due any day now.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Congrats Bear, girls are the best!

And same as yerself, sort of. Got a 21 month old girl and another wee lassie due any day now.
      Wicked news - well done snaw! Hope your little one makes you smile and laugh as much as mine done. Currently she is running from room to room shouting "I'm running, I'm running!" Off out to get a new pushchair and mattress for the moses basket in mo'. When's yours due?
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Many congratulations to you and mummy bear

Keep her away from clothes and shoe shops from a very young age: my daughters started the "I am so not wearing THAT" stage, aged 4 and 2.5 years respectively eek
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Many congrats, Bear.

And now, back into hiding again.

Comment

Grats
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              Grats
              Succinct.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Well done old bear

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Watch out for that thieving bitch goldilocks, she'll eat you out of house and home break your furniture and sleep with your missus.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Ted - put some pics on facebook...... I think I need a "CM in broody mode" fix
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

What the heck was so boring about last August? Lots of kids being born at this time.
                      On holiday in Italy

lounging around in the sun, drinking good wine, eating good food.....well you get the picture
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X