• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Out for dinner and driving to Hunstanton for a night.
    You going to do anything when you get there or are you just going to sit in your car having a pot noodle and a flick?

Comment

Team Threaded are in a 12 hour mountain bike marathon style race Saturday. Sunday will be spent cleaning and repairing the bikes, cutting the lawn and trimming the hedge.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        You going to do anything when you get there or are you just going to sit in your car having a pot noodle and a flick?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Complete revamp of MyLtdCo website

Pot Noodle and a Gank

Maybe hit lvl 70 - but that might involve doing nothing else all weekend which I don't want to do..
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Tonight: Nuffink. Maybe pot noodle and a wink

Saturday: Taking the old lady out down the pub.

Sunday: Camping with mates

Monday: Recover from camping with mates
              Oh yes I forgot she wants to take the kids camping near alton towers also so that we can spend more than one day there but has not yet booked a site or even found one. That will happen by osmosis or something because on a bank holiday weekend you can bet that all the campsites near one of the biggest attractions in England with some of the worst roads connecting it will be totally dead. I suspect that it will be a weekend of sitting in a car looking at the back of another car as we slowly wind our way through the countryside outside stoke, listening to kids moaning and arguing and having to stop every 10 mins because somebody else needs a pee.

I'd rather just spend the whole weekend in the pub but I'm not allowed due to that big thumb print on my forehead.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Friday: Drinking Cloudy Bay
                Saturday: Drinking Terre Di Matraja
                Sunday: Drinking Pouilly-Fuissé
                Monday: Drinking Chablis
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Out for dinner and driving to Hunstanton for a night.

Spooky. The pimp's emailed me a list of b&bs in the area, some based in Hunstanton!

I look forward to reading your report on the place. Can't be a tulip hole if you're willing to go there voluntarily.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    Spooky. The pimp's emailed me a list of b&bs in the area, some based in Hunstanton!

I look forward to reading your report on the place. Can't be a tulip hole if you're willing to go there voluntarily.
                    Old Hunstanton is still quite a sweet place.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Tomorrow hanging out with family in Accy - as wife has foolishly booked appointments that day.
                      I have been attempting to find a short-rent apartment in Oxford for next week but no such luck at the midnight hour. Will have to stay UP north.
                      so..on Sunday riding the Thomas Tank engine on the east lancs.
                      and on Monday..cleaning out the shed. and installing shelving into it.

Wow wheeee..will I have fun.

Start on a couple of projects from following week. one involving Sharepoint.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X