• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This guy at work makes me laugh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Why do you feel the need to speak for everyone, or assume that you know what we want or do not want?
    Then I think you are on your on. I am sooo with SueEllen.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      He probably doesn't talk to contractor filth. Wait until permiedom starts next week Wilmslow and you'll be best mates by lunchtime.
      Now, that is a scary thought. He will be hounding me, asking me to join him on company day trips. Oh no, what am I doing??? Before I know it I will be wearing a company poly tie as well. Must move desks…….

Comment

I sit opposite these two saddos at work. One of the drives a focus and smells of wee, the other is a skoda-driving geek with a hairpiece like a brillo pad. They obviously fancy each other, but the geek is playing hard to get
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          He probably doesn't talk to contractor filth. Wait until permiedom starts next week Wilmslow and you'll be best mates by lunchtime.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Brillo – I actually wrote this waiting for your usual high calibre reply – I am feeling so entertained that I forgot about my cold for a couple of seconds! It is the way you write them…..
            ohhh - nice irony. Your trolling is geeting better - I am sure you will reach Chico standards soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Wilmslow you know you can write a blog.

This enables people who are interested ,no one on CUK mind, to read your goings on.
              Good point Sue.

I think http://twitter.com/ might be even better for him.

I have a plan to run a server farm full of AI bots that will act as 'virtual friends' to Twitter users and express a great interest in the every detail of their non-lives.

Wilmslow: I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast - yum!

AI Bot: Hey! That's Great!

Wilmslow: I had a huge dump!

AI Bot: Hey! That's Great! Any muffin currants come out?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                I sit opposite these two saddos at work. One of the drives a focus and smells of wee, the other is a skoda-driving geek with a hairpiece like a brillo pad. They obviously fancy each other, but the geek is playing hard to get

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Then I think you are on your on. I am sooo with SueEllen.
                  On my on? I find his posts more entertaining than the endless immigration \ house price posts.
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Why am I reminded of this scene from the movie Fight Club?

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
                    Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
                    Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
                    Narrator: Huh?
                    Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?
                    Narrator: [pauses] Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous.
                    [Gets up from the chair]
                    Narrator: [Talking slowly] And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.
                    Narrator: [Voice-over] Tyler's words coming out of my mouth.
                    [Snatches the piece of paper from boss' hands]
                    Narrator: [Voice-over] And I used to be such a nice guy.
                    Narrator: Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up.
                    [Phone rings]
                    Narrator: [Into phone] Compliance and Liability...?
                    Marla Singer: My tit's gonna rot off.
                    Narrator: [to boss] Would you excuse me? I need to take this.

Comment

Working...
                    X