• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Agency will Do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Are you, like, new at this contracting lark?
    OK.. Ms PMS

Thats why I was posdting as I know a lot of Agencies are a bunch of sharks....and was adking if there are any NICE agencies..

now if you read the WHOLE thread you might have understood... but typical woman you get the wrong end of the stick and get frustrated,,,

Comment

hey how did you know?...
      No it's not even true (soon tho')
      Anyway my flatmate is a temp and goes thru a lot of temp agencies and as far as I can tell from her stories they are as bad if not worse than "our" agencies.
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
        hey how did you know?...
        No it's not even true (soon tho')
        Anyway my flatmate is a temp and goes thru a lot of temp agencies and as far as I can tell from her stories they are as bad if not worse than "our" agencies.
        Thanks for the heads up...

And PS I have been contracting for 5 years... (at the same place)

Comment

Originally posted by Grommit
          Just a lot less hassle.. I cannot employ direct and If I go it alone I have to make up contracts and the rest....

Mind you it might not be a bad Idea.... Get the applicant to register with Orange Genie or something ?

Its just the enhanced CRB that needs to be done
          Grommit,

As a point of principle I never tout for business on this site. However my conscience cannot bear to stand the sight of you suffering. I have the answer to your problem so please email me on [email protected]
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            As a point of principle I never tout for business on this site.
            But I do. £25 a pop, Greek Street, I'll be wearing yellow trousers. Major credit cards accepted.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
            X