• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Agency will Do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    No wonder you're always getting bullied!
    Not since they are sleeping with the fishes.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      6-7 quid an hour makes a job at McDonalds look more appealing. At least you can nick a few burgers there. Plus you might have the chance of meeting some interesting foreign student girls.
      Yea right... this is a junior job... IE repairing PC's, Putting Mice and Keyboards on...

With this job you gain experiance and therefore a better job in future.. shelf stacking and flipping burgers ain't gonna get you anywhere... LOL

So which agency do I use ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grommit
        So which agency do I use ?
        I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there's not too many of us (except maybe WS :-) who've had much experience in the £6-£7/hr arena.

A quick look on jobserve should yeild some agencies interested in your business. Try keywords "monkey boy" or "tulipekicker".

Comment

Originally posted by insight14
          I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there's not too many of us (except maybe WS :-) who've had much experience in the £6-£7/hr arena.

A quick look on jobserve should yeild some agencies interested in your business. Try keywords "monkey boy" or "tulipekicker".
          I've had some experience in the £0/hr arena. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            I've had some experience in the £0/hr arena. Does that count?
            Right...

I knew i shouldn't....

Comment

FFS!!!
              Manpower, OfficeAngels, Reed, Adecco,.......

www.google.co.uk, "uk temp agencies", Google Search

Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                FFS!!!
                Manpower, OfficeAngels, Reed, Adecco,.......

www.google.co.uk, "uk temp agencies", Google Search

For Christs sake .. I was ASKING advice.. any tosser can google... I was inquiring if anybody KNEW any NICE agancies..

gettit ???

Comment

Originally posted by insight14

Hey, I was officially titled 'Lab Baboon'. Later promoted to 'gopher'.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    Then stop posting and get the .net certifications like I am doing.
                    I can't help but post on this board all day long. It's the only social interaction I get. I have no friends and women are wary of me.

I have been on a .Net training course
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I was inquiring if anybody KNEW any NICE agancies
                      Are you, like, new at this contracting lark?
                      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X