• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling awful today….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Still feeling bunged up, hacking away. The steam room seemed to help last night, got a good sleep until the cat decided to walk over my head at 3am. Struggled up, head exploding when driving over the pennines – and 10 times worse when driving back down them again.
    If you want steam, I am sure that there are at least several members of this forum who would gladly ensure that you are placed in a confined and get as much steam pumped into it as you can handle (plus a bit more)

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Still feeling bunged up, hacking away. The steam room seemed to help last night, got a good sleep until the cat decided to walk over my head at 3am. Struggled up, head exploding when driving over the pennines – and 10 times worse when driving back down them again.

Meeting up with a lovely babe to plan a strategy tomorrow but I will not be on form – bang goes any flirting opportunity. Oh, woe……
      Reminds me of several years ago when I was in work with a cold - not too bad but runny nose and all that. This lady come over to talk about something and mid conversation a glob of snot trickled out of my nose. Very embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
        Reminds me of several years ago when I was in work with a cold - not too bad but runny nose and all that. This lady come over to talk about something and mid conversation a glob of snot trickled out of my nose. Very embarrassing
        Did you lick it or wipe it on your pants?

Comment

Working...
        X