• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling awful today….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    OK had a mixture of chicken curry, beef casserole and rice and that still hasn’t done anything good for the hangover.

Drunk plenty of water and nope.

Will try and go for a swim after work but might only make it as far as the jacuzzi/sauna/steam room by which time it will be nearly time to start the cycle over again…

Will hopefully make for some interesting posting tomorrow – or even tonight if get into enough of a state
    What, more interesting than your efforts today?

Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      What, more interesting than your efforts today?

Can't wait.
      I’ll send you a PM when I get online so you can sit in front of the screen hammering the F5 key if you like.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        interesting

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Real contractors don't get ill. Actually, I don't think I have ever had flue in my life, what's it like? Is it fun?
          I get ill whenever I want a day off.

HTH

Comment

Today I feel really bad and then went มาแก้ไขปัญหารูปร่างให้สมส่วน และดูแลสุขภาพให้แข็งแรง ด้วยวิธีง่ายๆ โดยโภชนาการบำบัด (มีประโยชน์มากนะครับ)

วิธีจากธรรมชาติ ซึ่งเป็นที่ยอมรับจากทั่วโลก

ไม่จำเป็นต้องอดอาหาร แต่ให้สารอาหารที่ร่างกายต้องการครบถ้วน

ควบคุมระดับแป้ง และน้ำ.ตาลในเลือด ไม่ต้องออกกำลังกายหักโหม ใช้ได้กับทุกเพศทุกวัย รวมถึงสตรีมีครรภ์ และเด็ก ปลอดภัย เพราะเป็นโภ.ชนา.การจากพืชธรรมชาติ และสมุนไพร ไม่มีส่วนผสมของยา สารเคมี หรือส่วนผสมที่ได้มาจากสัตว์ ได้รับการรับรองจาก FDA ของสหรัฐอเมริกา,ญี่ปุ่น ล่าสุดคือ สิงค์โปร์ เปิดดำเนินการทั่วโลกมาแล้วมากกว่า 28 ปี กว่า 65 ประเทศทั่วโลก การันตีผล 30 วัน
            มีผู้เชี่ยวชาญดูแล และแนะนำ ได้ผลลัพท์ดังใจคุณ ผ่านการรับรองโดยองค์การอาหารและยา รวม 65 ประเทศ

และที่สำคัญ ไม่แพงอย่างที่คุณคิด
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Still feeling most dreadfully below par.

Went for a steam last night – had a right good time clearing out a shed load of gubbons from my head.

Felt ok-ish in the evening, progressively worse overnight, and had that cotton wool in brain feeling driving to work.

Going to head off home soon via the steam room again to try to clear my head out, and infect a few more people.

Not well enough to use the gym, so, steam room and jet spa will be as much as I can cope with today.

Hope this is not the 3 month version all over again

Comment

I didn't make it to the spa last night - going to try again tonight - watch this space.

Mods - can we pubish this thread over an RSS feed please? Maybe with text alerts?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Went for a steam last night – had a right good time clearing out a shed load of gubbons from my head.

Felt ok-ish in the evening, progressively worse overnight, and had that cotton wool in brain feeling driving to work.

Going to head off home soon via the steam room again to try to clear my head out, and infect a few more people.

Not well enough to use the gym, so, steam room and jet spa will be as much as I can cope with today.

I don't care.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Oh do stop whinging. Diver's been having bone grafts and all other manner of nastiness, and all you do is moan about your little cold. Either deal with it or go to home to bed and stop posting this nonsense.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      I didn't make it to the spa last night - going to try again tonight - watch this space.

Mods - can we pubish this thread over an RSS feed please? Maybe with text alerts?
                      My spa is bigger than your spa - mine is allegedly the biggest in Europe!

Comment

Working...
                      X