• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mary Celeste

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    D'oh.

Next Sunday 4th May at 9pm, according to Lostpedia
    FFS
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      FFS
      WSS
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Well, watched it last night. What a blinder. Answered several of the latest questions which is always nice. Am starting to really like Ben now.. Locke is more of a lame duck at the mo.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Well, watched it last night. What a blinder. Answered several of the latest questions which is always nice. Am starting to really like Ben now.. Locke is more of a lame duck at the mo.
          I'm sure that Locke will come back in to, it does seem like an age since the heady days of series one and "The Hatch"
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Don't know why I bothered getting up and coming in today. There are 10 people in our project team at ClientCo...

3 are working from home,
            2 don't work Fridays,
            1 was laid off yesterday,
            1 at a different office,
            1 fixing his boiler and
            1 MIA,

leaving just me... it's eerily quiet...
            Honestly sounds like a normal day at my gig

Comment

Working...
            X