• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At Last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Congratulations, and I see you were home in time for the match, so all's good

How many days late/overdue was she?
    She was overdue and arrived on the 14th day. Mrs went in on Sunday to have gel to encourage the birth and nothing really started until her second dose on Monday and plenty of walking around the hospital. I left her at 10pm got home had some toast and then at 11 had phone call to go back in as she was in labour. It would have been out earlier as she was put on a drip to speed things up as they thought the baby was in distress but it was in an awkward position and so wasn't helping the labour. Mrs was rushed into have C section. Or a bit shocking when i'm stood there with all these poeple rushing around you but the end result couldn't be better. Don't think it has sunk in yet
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Congratulations Coop!

That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
      X