• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visa Expired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The family of Jean Charles de Menezes are now considering sueing the Police.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
      The family of Jean Charles de Menezes are now considering sueing the Police.

Well, it's got to be worth a few quid, ain't it?

Shot five times in the head for having an out of date student visa?

Comment

Worth a few quid - Waldorf - 150k in the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          Yes.. but AtW, quite said that he would be quite happy and really pleased to meet this man's parents and tell them with a straight face that theirs son deserved to be shot because he was soooo stupid!!!
          That's a lie: I did not say I would be happy or really pleased, I just said I am prepared to repeat that in their faces: if they can't take the truth then its their problem.

Comment

AtW, are you a master of Kung Fu?
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              AtW, are you a master of Kung Fu?
              No, why?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                No, why?
                Just wondered.
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  That's a lie: I did not say I would be happy or really pleased, I just said I am prepared to repeat that in their faces: if they can't take the truth then its their problem.
                  I really don't understand your opinion Atw. Since when has the punishment for being stupid been 5 bullets to the head?

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                    Since when has the punishment for being stupid been 5 bullets to the head?
                    Since the beginning of time -- the exact cause of death differed but the end result was the same. What do you call kid who was joyriding on trains and got his legs cut off? Stupid.

Comment

Execution squads

What we need are greater powers for the police. They should be able
                      to shoot on sight anyone who resists arrest. Eight shots to the head, this is how to end terrorism. Those of you on the tube will feel much safer knowing that these squads operating undercover in your midst. Any dissent, anyone acting suspiciously is a potential suicide bomber. They should be taken out of society with lethal force in order to protect our democratic freedoms.

Did you just give me a funny look ?

Comment

Working...
                      X