• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone have an iPhone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    No I've never been on a site where I can't get access to webmail, getting excited about mobile phones is very very sad as are people who sit around playing with them.

imho
    clearly
    hth
    may i suggest
    another random gay phrase
    etc
    Technology Dinosaur.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No I've never been on a site where I can't get access to webmail, getting excited about mobile phones is very very sad as are people who sit around playing with them.

imho
      clearly
      hth
      may i suggest
      another random gay phrase
      etc

clearly imho may i suggest somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed etc

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Technology Dinosaur.
        Mine was better, I think. More gay, certainly.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          bum you later?
          I distinctly remember that line being used 5 weeks ago!

Let's try for a little originality here folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I distinctly remember that line being used 5 weeks ago!

Let's try for a little originality here folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Technology Dinosaur.
              Sorry yes I need to get with the programme, have you seen the WASP T12 speachtool? It's well weapon, genuienly it's actual size, full spectrum audio dominance, pin points your exact location whatever plannet you are on, psycho optic pixel carpet gives you a in hand Imax. Narrow= wide man , it's well Derek!

http://www.trashbat.co.ck/

All you need is a Mission Imposible ring tone!
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Sorry yes I need to get with the programme, have you seen the WASP T12 speachtool? It's well weapon, genuienly it's actual size, full spectrum audio dominance, pin points your exact location whatever plannet you are on, psycho optic pixel carpet gives you a in hand Imax. Narrow= wide man , it's well Derek!

Bagpuss is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.

Comment

When looking for a new phone I demand the following feature list:

1/ must be able to take calls
                  2/ must be able to make calls

It's just a phone FFS!
                  No, its a Phone, MP3 player, Web Access tool and a camera.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Bagpuss is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    Can I interest you in some Cake?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X