• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum avatars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I love whoever Marina's avatar is.
    Me too. Always cheers me up does Marina and her coffee.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
      I always find the choice of avatar an interesting one, it kind of says something about the person and gives a little insight of their persona.

Interestingly one of the things I have observed is that quite a number of the female population frequenting the forum choose to use one of beauty and seduction. I've met women who operate this way at work, the way they dress, the way they act, and whilst visually appealing to the majority of bystanders in the office (mainly the men), it does come across to me as a slight attention issue (although this may just be women in general).

Additionally I've also noticed this same pattern on other internet forums over the years, I think if I ever embark upon some form of social/society research in the future I shall attempt to discover the reasoning behind this.
      Think yourself lucky it was the derby yesterday nobba. I'm too hung over to bite.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Think yourself lucky it was the derby yesterday nobba. I'm too hung over to bite.
        I love it when you take your teeth out!

Comment

I like my av.... it was really for Scotspines benefit to prove that I would never be naughty enough to get banned again.... which will be ok - if the little doggie doesn't wind me up......
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I like my av.... it was really for Scotspines benefit to prove that I would never be naughty enough to get banned again.... which will be ok - if the little doggie doesn't wind me up......
            Just think about what we can do to unwind afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Does doggie wind you up a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I see what you've done there.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Just think about what we can do to unwind afterwards...
                  ummmmmm making up is always the best bit
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    the little doggie - stop being a perv....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

My avatar has nothing to do with me. I'd never do a thing like that in the bath. In the shower on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                      X