• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate's stag do tomorrow.

Recover...

Comment

Tonight a few drinks and look after the kids.

Saturday look after the kids until mid afternoon then evening of brutality, testosterone, beer and the occasional bit of sport. (Kick boxing tournament)

Sunday - just do stuff..

(Wifey is out tonight hence the looking after kids tonight and tomorrow)

Comment

Out in Edinburgh for a leavin do tonight (Stay away from George Street Unless your half dressed burds)

Hopefully get My little Fiat 500 back from the Dealers on Saturday as it's finally decided to use the new brain that has been fitted to enable it to change gears at last

multiple visits to the tip to get rid of anything in the house that aint nailed down. (whilst the burds out of course otherwise it'll take all weekend sifting through Phish )

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
          I'm an usher at a mates wedding. Since he's scottish, I've got to wear a kilt. Other than that, not much else!
          You will defo pull a burd in that mate so don't knock it... Unless your already attached

Comment

Busy saturday doing family stuff.

Sunday - tearing about in the woods with a fully automatic (bb) gun.

Me in action!

Me again - mid mag change!

Comment

Kegel tonight followed by pub...

Sat: work (need to finish 2 training courses to give worldwide to IBM'ers) then pub for footie (Bundesliga)

Sun: work and then drive to Stuttgart to work

Unlike last weekend when I walked out of the pub at 7:00 on Sunday morning having entered at 15:00 on Saturday, I will be moderate this weekend
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Out with new boy tonight..... dinner drinks and dancing!
                Will he be a lucky boy then?

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                  Will he be a lucky boy then?
                  Depends on how good he is
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

tomorrow: aunty's wedding blessing , the extended family finally get to meet g'friend chef and I get to mention my none permie lifestyle is taking me to singapore for 3 months in 1 weeks time

sunday: fry up, newspapers, sunday roast in pub, stay there
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Made pea and ham soup on wednesday but I used gammon instead of a ham shank, so I have about half a pound of gammon left over.

Saturday morning I will grate some cheese into the frying pan, cut the gammon into thin strips, then add half a pound of mushrooms and a chille. Fry it for 30 mins on a gentle heat.

mmm, breakfast in bed for the missus and 100 kudos points for me

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X