• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People with rucksacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    So a man/woman/child carrying a rucksack, and running to catch a train deserves to be shot huh!!
    Can't you read? Running away from armed police, implying refusal to stop just like that guy. Its just like driving fast to checkpoint disregarding orders from soldiers to stop results in car being sprayed with bullets: its a fecking common sense and those who lack it don't stay for long in this world.

Comment

can I repeat what AtW said here as well?? huh?? huh?? huh??

And after all that, and idiot like AtW comes along and says:

Originally posted by AtW

Originally Posted by AtW

I could tell them (his parents) this in straight face -- what he did (if he is not related to terrorist attacks) is completely stupid and he deserved to get shot. .

Comment

I suppose acting like a parrot is the only thing a talentless person like yourself can entertain.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I suppose acting like a parrot is the only thing a talentless person like yourself can entertain.

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, [ Macbeth: V, v ]

What's here? the portrait of a blinking idiot, [Merchant of Venice: II, ix ]

Comment

Do you want a cracker, Polly?

Comment

"The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it."

Comment

I think that one of those golf bags with wheels is better for the underground. Can get lots of useless rubbish into it, and can move pretty quick with it when being fired at.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  "The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it."
                  No. The best car safety device is a 14 inch spike in the middle of the steering wheel.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                  X