• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The heat is off next door

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    is the gas cooker/fire/any other gas appliance still working?

Does the meter have a large red sticker on it?

yes & no then the gas boiler needs attention

no & yes then the've been cut off

no & no then phone Transco

yes and yes - they are using your gas!
    Excellent analysis. That's the first post for a long time whose logic is worthy of an IT professional. Most posts on here give me the strong feeling that I hope to F that I never have to work with these guys' stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
      is the gas cooker/fire/any other gas appliance still working?

Does the meter have a large red sticker on it?

yes & no then the gas boiler needs attention

no & yes then the've been cut off

no & no then phone Transco

yes and yes - they are using your gas!

No sticker on the meter - though it is in the cellar. No other gas appliances in the building to check. Everything else is electric.

Boiler on the blink - possible. Some young lad is supposed to come round and check.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        We just need to add your 'adventures in a passat' and 'idiots guide to potato farming' and we would be sorteeed then eh?
        Touche!

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X