• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argh, No!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Wilsmlow, I have an idea for a plan b for you,

start a Wilmslow fan club, sell memberships, and instead of posting episodes free here start a pay per view website, it would be better than big brother to see what's going on in your cul de sac with the bangers and the neighbour's vans

Milan.

A cunning plan sir.

Now, just need to arrange a web developer. Any applications?

Comment

What is the problem with a company mobile

Mobile indicate who is ringing so you can decide if you want to pick it up

Compan y Mobile = free phone calls
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

We have a new, snappy, rhyming phrase from this thread:

"Argh, No! Wilmslow!"

Maybe that could be your blog title? You're complaining about being given a laptop and phone?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          Wilsmlow, I have an idea for a plan b for you,

start a Wilmslow fan club, sell memberships, and instead of posting episodes free here start a pay per view website, it would be better than big brother to see what's going on in your cul de sac with the bangers and the neighbour's vans

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            You're complaining about being given a laptop and phone?
            Maybe if he uses the laptop to surf a few ...ahem...adult sites and the phone to call a few ...ahem...premium rate numbers then the phone and laptop will be promptly removed. Problem solved.

Comment

Client Co here is currently in the process of taking away all laptops etc from contractors!

I'll be writing my SQL on A4 lined and submitting it to the server via fax machine.
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                Client Co here is currently in the process of taking away all laptops etc from contractors!

I'll be writing my SQL on A4 lined and submitting it to the server via fax machine.
                Where's your company laptop? Do they allow you to access their network?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Where's your company laptop? Do they allow you to access their network?
                  Was joking ofcourse Yes we can access the network thru a VPN passport application thingie. Before they take this lappy away I think I am going to virtualise it onto a memory stick and then run VMware player on my own laptop.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Wilmslow isn't real is he?

He belongs to Atw or saddoguru surely.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                      .. Company Mobile = free phone calls
                      and thus a benefit in kind - Wilmslow, as well as being at the company's beck and call 24-7, you'll be paying a big wad of tax for the privilege of using that phone.

What a mupp

Comment

Working...
                      X