• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Friend is about to sell his flat and start renting....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferret,

hats off to you for successfully calling the top of the market, amazing timing selling November !!!

Very impressed.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Ferret,

hats off to you for successfully calling the top of the market, amazing timing selling November !!!

Very impressed.

Milan.
      And a Passat driver too
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Sorry - only got this far:

Clearly you've not visited Glasgow then. The west end in Glasgow is the nice bit of a city build during the period when Glasgow was the 2nd city of the empire. It compares favourably with any nice area in any other city in Britain, if not beats (Nicer than most of West London for example)
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
          anyone done this????
          I haven't, but if I were you, I'd jump at it.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Clearly you've not visited Glasgow then. The west end in Glasgow is the nice bit of a city build during the period when Glasgow was the 2nd city of the empire. It compares favourably with any nice area in any other city in Britain, if not beats (Nicer than most of West London for example)
            He's/She's is clearly not one of the Londoners who parted with their 1bed closet in Kensington for a small ransom and bought half a street in the west end judging by their comments. Most of the accents there at the moment are from Down Sout

Comment

Working...
            X