• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Why not just shoot her and put her out of her and our misery.
    Put her in with that Polar Bear - make a change from carp fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought her rant was against BA?Do you refer to BA or BAA?
      Or BAAA?

You gotta watch those guys. They have a total monopoly in sheep travel.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        They put Hilton in jail
        Yeah, and they only did that coz she's white!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Why not just shoot her and put her out of her and our misery.
          I quite like the idea of her being <insert butch female name> biatch in jail for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought her rant was against BA?Do you refer to BA or BAA?
            both
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

BA vs BAA

BA is not a monopoly as you referred though - BAA is the closest to (a private) one.
              So, who's (more) to blame DA?
              Why hasn't BA come out and slated BAA then if it weren't its fault?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I quite like the idea of her being <insert butch female name> biatch in jail for a while.
                With Paris Hilton.

Excuse me, I'm off to touch meself.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                  BA is not a monopoly as you referred though - BAA is the closest to (a private) one.
                  BAAAAAAAAAA!
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                    BA is a monopoly on many routes esp to the USA. It enjoys a cosy cartel with BAA especially at Heathrow. Terminal 5 was developed by BA for the sole use of BA.

Although you are right that BA is not a monopoly s such it does however have a monopoly on certain flights and T5

So for BA to openly criticise BAA(both are responsible for the T5 fiasco) or vice versa would do neither party any good whatsoever.

Its a bit like a client blaming a contractor for scr**ing up a system. although the client is probably right it was though the client that hired him in the first place. Good on Naomi Campbell for beating the knuts up. She has gone up in my estimation.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X