• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming - Information Request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Central London, this morning and it's snowing! Can the GW Experts explain this one please.
    Duh! Haven't you ever seen The Day After Tomorrow?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Lovely, sunny and steaming hot here today in Denmark. I even got the lawn mower out to cut the grass, but that was more to do with being the first one cutting their grass this year.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Is it controlled by the same software as the bagage system at Terminal 5?
        Or the cocksockets that wrote the software for the ECU in my broken fiat 500

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
          Or the cocksockets that wrote the software for the ECU in my broken fiat 500
          Or the cocksocket who buys a car running microsoft software.

"It looks like you're trying to do an emergency stop. Would you like to deploy air bags?"

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Or the cocksocket who buys a car running microsoft software.

"It looks like you're trying to do an emergency stop. Would you like to deploy air bags?"

FPMSL

Comment

So what convenient excuse willl the global warmists come up with now aye?

Their fancy shmansy weather models didnt predict the temp drop off did they? Oh no, they didnt!

So I guess now they will just have to fall back on that good old "global weather change" comfy blanket as their explanation for weather and temps that arent what they were predicting are!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...106.xml&page=1

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                Duh! Haven't you ever seen The Day After Tomorrow?

I saw a documentary last year that predicted a scenario similar to that movie, where the UK could be plunged into the ice age. All due to the potential climate changes affecting the atlantic heat conveyor (as others have mentioned), which if it stops we're in for a massive climate change in the UK.

There's also a bunch of scientists predicting global cooling, which seems a lot more likely at the moment!
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Burn more oil & coal, you know it makes sense...
                  Indeed it does. Pollution when it was at it's worst during the industrial revolution is still probably less than some other countries at the moment. Notably China and USA.

So why should we freeze our brass monkeys? Compared to the big polluters we only contribute a squirrel's fart.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                  X