• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you having for lunch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    What's "insalata tricolore"? Which colours are in there?
    Francko, I've rumbled your little game. You're not Italian at all! You're name is Gary and you're from Maidstone.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Ya spotted meee... inni?? Yaa bloody bugger!
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        Ya spotted meee... inni?? Yaa bloody bugger!
        Non mi rompere i coglioni!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
          Darren, how's things in "Deepest Huddersfax"? You bought a Range-Rover Sport yet?
          Hi Spod, you trying to sell me your car again!?

Like the look of the new RR Sport but I'm going to wait and see how good the build quality is on the new Merc M Class when it arrives. Bought a new TT in February to have some fun about town. One of the solicitors 2 doors up bought a new RR sport, looks a wee bit smaller than the rest of the range but far more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            Francko, I've rumbled your little game. You're not Italian at all! You're name is Gary and you're from Maidstone.
            Heh heh...!

Well I could say:

Avocado, fresh mozzarella cheese, hand picked pomodoro and fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. You know, like the flag:

But pizza hut aside, I mean:

A select blend of arugula & radicchio leaves, sprinkled with shaved parmigiano grana, in a rich balsamic vinegar dressing
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Fish fingers, with bacon mash, baked and french beans.
              Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                A select blend of arugula & radicchio leaves, sprinkled with shaved parmigiano grana, in a rich balsamic vinegar dressing
                Only a puff would know that many weird eyetye food words
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

et stykke smørrebrød, eller to, måske
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Real men do not have lunch. They spend their lunch break at the local gym.

Real men only have immense dinners (of course, made by the woman) and 5 eggs in the morning.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Real men don't go to the gym. Real men watch the footie with their hairy arse hanging out their trousers.

Comment

Working...
                      X