• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

where are you now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    No car involved...... it's me that's going slightly loony!

No gyp from ClientCo and my permy co-workers (sorry, I can be annoyingly pedantic at times) are fine ......it's because I'm not involved in ANY of the work going on around me!
    I enjoy being involved and able to contribute to the project but I've been moved from one phase of it to another so the people with whom I have been working are too busy (and can't afford to budget-wise) give me anything to do. While the people with whom I am supposed to be working (and on whose budget I am) are not at the stage where they can make use of my many talents. I'd rather be at home where I can at least play about on my laptop (and on my fiances lap) but then I wouldn't get paid.

sigh...sorry about the long rant.

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Just opening my third can of ice cold sprite
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm at my office..at brisk 10 minute commute from Jct 4 to Jct 7 of the motorway.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
        X