• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with more than one login is a f-king cnvt.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Xen is Katie
      No.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

What identifies multiple logons (apart from the identical brand of drivel and the poor spelling)? Is it the same originating IP?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          What identifies multiple logons (apart from the identical brand of drivel and the poor spelling)? Is it the same originating IP?
          That would be an indicator, but then if 2 different peeps are working for the same client then they might have the same IP too...
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            That would be an indicator, but then if 2 different peeps are working for the same client then they might have the same IP too...
            That's exactly what I was thinking. Conversely, one logon may post from a variety of locations giving him/her multiple IPs.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

BGG will be so excited with this news..

also, i think AtW should be removed and he should be forced to have a fembot account instead, enough of the squirrel king
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Perhaps even IP range...
                When I first attempted to join CUK I had to ask the mods to unblock access, and it was by range - mods had blocked the whole range as some numpty had previously been properly naughty from clientco. Now this clientco employs 10s of thousands, with over 5k IT workers, many of whom contract...

HRH doesn't work here though.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  also, i think AtW should be removed and he should be forced to have a fembot account instead, enough of the squirrel king
                  Will Paula still spout crap about economics? That's the big question.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

one logon may post from a variety of locations giving him/her multiple IPs.
                    Which gives more chances to visit tpdville

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Will Paula still spout crap about economics? That's the big question.
                      You mean Paula's not real?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X