• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Child maths prodigy 'working as a prostitute'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£130 \ hour. That is not a bad rate...she must be on here!!!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I wonder if she knows how many times 10 inches goes into five foot two?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I wonder if she knows how many times 10 inches goes into five foot two?
        I almost fell off my chair laughing...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

A swift Google reveals that she posts on this board.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/searc...earchid=326719

Content is fruity but safe for work at casual inspection (no naughty pics).

23 December 2007, 20:14
          Shilpa Lee
          Probationary Member

Re: old fogeys
          Some of my favourite encounters have been with older guys (around 50/60 mark). The cliche has definitely been true for me....they do know how to treat a lady. Of course, one tries to give a great service regardless, but in terms of my private thoughts, absolutely no problem and in fact if I had to choose between a random older client and a random twenty something client would probably go for the older guy!

xxx

(happy Xmas everyone btw!)
          There's hope for some of the board yet!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            £130 \ hour. That is not a bad rate...she must be on here!!!!!
            One of the members of the original board (Jilted Jill IIRC) did indeed pack in contracting to become a hooker during the last downturn*. If you still lurk here, Jill, let us know how it went.

* I suspect she saw few downturns after that career change. Unless DCJ was a client of hers, of course.

Comment

this post is brilliant:

Like Hannah, I'd been toying with the idea of being a working girl for absolutely ages (ever since my over-sexed teenage years). So for my first client there was a massive amount of erotic anticipation. I had the outfit, the underwear, the lube, and a mental list of about 50 million things I could do to make this a definitive sexual experience for the guy.....I was damn well going to make sure he got value for money and an hour to remember! Turned out the chap had been, erm, using certain substances and just wanted a girl for a bit of a spaced out cuddle.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                this post is brilliant:
                She took the lube...good girl..

Comment

face it girlies, you are sitting on a fortune

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    face it girlies, you are sitting on a fortune
                    No. You're only sitting on a fortune if your married to it, you get knocked up and divorce him.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      These child prodigies always seem to go off the rails. The parents usually bully them with their own expectations as was the case here. It's tatamount to child abuse.

Britney Spears (and her sister now she's up the duff at 16) are other prime examples.

A friend of mine and his wife tried to get their toddler involved with child modelling, which I thought a bit unfair seeing as the kid couldn't even walk or talk let alone decide if it was something he wanted to do. Fortunately they were suckered into splashing out about 500 quid to join a 'professional' agency (usual bollox about paying for a portfolio) and haven't had a single offer of work since. I bet there's loads of muppets like these who think their kid is the cutest in the world and get scammed. I'm full of sympathy me, but it serves them right.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X