• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else took GMAT test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just found a PHP error on AtW's sister's website though:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/alexch/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 72
    you might want to get that looked at, AtW!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I've just found a PHP error on AtW's sister's website though:

Code:
      Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/alexch/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 72
      you might want to get that looked at, AtW!
      Thanks...

Comment

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute()... failed...
        I must admit that the functioning of my member failed after looking at AtW's site.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

AtW - on a serious note - I wouldn't have quite that depth of info on a website if I were you. I mean - there's everything there.

You're younger than I thought - same age as me in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            AtW - on a serious note - I wouldn't have quite that depth of info on a website if I were you.
            That idea didn't work, we keep now merely as vanity thing...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              That idea didn't work, we keep now merely as vanity thing...
              [edit - I'll PM you]
              Last edited by realityhack; 26 March 2008, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                AtW - on a serious note - I wouldn't have quite that depth of info on a website if I were you. I mean - there's everything there.
                One more serious thing.....

Not sure how easy it is to reclassify how some filters see a website, but the one here says "The content of the internet site, http://www.majestic12.co.uk/, which you have requested belongs to the category Resource Sharing which may be regarded as inappropriate. " when I try to access it from work.

The filter is webwasher, if that helps any - I wouldn't want something like that to hinder the development / advancement of SKA.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

One more serious thing.....

Not sure how easy it is to reclassify how some filters see a website, but the one here says "The content of the internet site, http://www.majestic12.co.uk/, which you have requested belongs to the category Resource Sharing which may be regarded as inappropriate. " when I try to access it from work.

The filter is webwasher, if that helps any - I wouldn't want something like that to hinder the development / advancement of SKA.
                  Odd classification, not sure I fully understand why would that classify that as inappropriate, but in any case I would think that anyone who uses that kind of filters won't have an unlimited direct connection without any filters that is required anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Odd classification, not sure I fully understand why would that classify that as inappropriate, but in any case I would think that anyone who uses that kind of filters won't have an unlimited direct connection without any filters that is required anyway.
                    Probably - access is somewhat confined here.

And you can't run any Activex or anything like that....
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

And you can't run any Activex or anything like that....
                      Not an unreasonable block tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X