• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gallstones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe a bunch of scientists analysed what came out and said that it was solid lumps of olive oil, not gall stones so there really isn't much point

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      No it wasn't up the bum, it was through the mouth... there's too many yards of intestine to do it the other way...

HTH.

I've had the magic eye up the bum.

It's not all that traumatic... it's uncomfortable when they inflate your bowel with CO2 though.
      Ah, that's not so bad then.

I have had the camera look at the inside of the bladder in the past.

And it doesn't go in through the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Hopefully it's a smaller diameter than the one that goes up yer ringpiece...

It was bad enough having a cotton bud shoved up my bell end in the clap clinic...
        It's about as thick as yer little finger.
        They cover it in KY jelly and feed it up yer todger. It feels like you are p!ssing broken glass for 24 hours afterwards.
        I will never have it done again -EVER!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
        X