• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perennial Bench Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    See above posts...
    Ah,

I was assuming the AndyW option was for people indefinitely on the bench..

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
      . . . and looses 20 points for poor logic. If you've been on the bench for ">= 1 year" then all the other options (except for the AndyW option) must also be true .
      wobbegong is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Memo to self; don't leave PC logged in to CUK and walk away from desk while git of a colleague is in the office. The bugger's deleted my post!!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Memo to self; don't leave PC logged in to CUK and walk away from desk while git of a colleague is in the office. The bugger's deleted my post!!

Just as well. I was going to suggest you lose the geek points for poor spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post

And now: They know who you are.
            And now or next week: They'll be trawling through your posts, reading your thoughts on life, love and contracting.

I hope you've not said anything on here you wouldn't be happy being common knowledge at clientco.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              And now: They know who you are.
              And now or next week: They'll be trawling through your posts, reading your thoughts on life, love and contracting.

I hope you've not said anything on here you wouldn't be happy being common knowledge at clientco.
              Oh, he knew who I was anyway. He's a good guy, just a mischevious git on occasions, but not malicious.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Just as well. I was going to suggest you lose the geek points for poor spelling.
                Harsh but fair.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  wobbegong is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  #22 Nice pali

Dead yet?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                  X