• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Apprentice - New Series

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Doubt it. very few people can afford a car in Pakistan. Aside from the drug dealers...Would it be at all ironic if they stole your car and then used it blow up the british high commission in Islamabad?
    No that would be just unfortunate. Yet, if it was returned to you and then it blew up, that'd be ironic.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Name: Kevin Shaw
      Career: Bank Manager
      Qualifications: 11 GCSEs and 2 A-Levels
      Lives: Woking
      He says: "I am driven, ambitious and hungry. It's obvious that I'll play a key part in the show from the start. I don't mess about. If I want something I will get it. I want to win"

How can you have a 24 year old as a bank manager, especially one with such poor qualifications (bearing in mind that they have made them easier over the years)

I'm guessing that he left school after he got his 2 A Levels at 18 and after 6 years work he is now is a branch manager. So this driven, ambitious and hungry kid can reposess your house! Nice.

Personally I'd like them all to lose.
      He probably has a junior management role in a bank (i.e. team leader) so calls himself a bank manager. Easy enough to do if you work in one of the call centres, or data processing centres and you don't need any qualifications to speak of.

Comment

Working...
      X