• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Pizza Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spicy Beef or spicy chicken.

Tuna
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I got my own, a few people have tried it and have been convertedL

Jalapeno, olive and pineapple.

Give it a go some time.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

You've got options for Ham & pineapple AND Hawaiian - aren't they one and the same?
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I voted pepperoni as my fav is the Pizza Express American Hot - FTW!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I hate pizza, but if I had to choose one, it would be an AndyW pizza.
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              I voted pepperoni as my fav is the Pizza Express American Hot - FTW!
              Good call, Jog On.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I like veggie with feta or goats cheese....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Pizza Express Fiorentina with pine nuts instead of olives...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I don't eat pizza, ever!
                    Why ever not, are you gluten intolerant?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I had an "Etna" in Pizza Express yesterday - one of their new ones - very highly recommended if you like spicy pizzas.

Comment

Working...
                      X