• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fiona MacKeown should be questioned...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I cannot see anyone who is blameless in this case - apart from maybe the victim who used bad judgement in her actions.

The "mother" has fewer maternal insticts than a sewer rat and I would immediately take the rest of her children away from her even though they're not the "scum of the earth" that a lot of single-parent children are.

The authorities tried to hush everything up and act as if nothing had happened until the mother kicked up a stink and now they want to eject her from their country and prevent her from ever returning. (Mind you, if I were the mother I wouldn't want to return to a country where the lives of individuals mean so little).

I read that she also left a son back in England while she went to India, and the son was killed only about a week or so before her daughter died. They were making funeral arrangements for him when the daughter was murdered. Bad luck or what ????

Comment

If bad luck comes in 3's - I wouldn't want to be one of the rest of her sprogs
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        so you have no children then. interesting if you feel the same when you have kids.

no way would I leave mine with anyone. or on their own while I go out.
        Actually, on the evidence, you should never leave them with relatives.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by where did my id go? View Post
          Actually, on the evidence, you should never leave them with relatives.

HTH

Quite wise, bearing in mind that Shannon, the girl that was recently abducted, was found with the uncle of her stepdad. What amazes me with that case is that he was already under suspicion for child abuse but the police never searched his place until 24 days after she was abducted, even though a member of the public, one of his neighbours, had phoned the crimeline to report his suspicions about the guy only a few days after the abduction.

That's total incompetence in my book!!

Comment

Working...
          X