• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lovely place - Liverpool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of drivel

I haven't got time to read loads of drivel. I just went over the main points and makes no difference what happened first, one or the other, the 'Lessons to Be Learned' log was left blank there. What about last year's events then?
    Clearly 'muppet' is a favourite with Northeners, I wonder why.

Comment

Stop fighting.

Statistics can manipulated anyway you want.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
        I haven't got time to read loads of drivel. I just went over the main points and makes no difference what happened first, one or the other, the 'Lessons to Be Learned' log was left blank there. What about last year's events then?
        Because its not censored ? And appropriate ?

You are clearly on a wind up about a subject that is sensitive to many people. Why don't you stop now.

Comment

I'm sorry, but could you just clarify what you actually said just then please?

Comment

Last years event.. if you want to discuss ticketing arrangements, poor policing, black market tickets, forged tickets then lets start.

Yes fans surged and made a run at the stadium, yes they behaved poorly, but does can the blame be shared ???

Does UEFA have a case to answer ? What about the distribution of tickets ? Also inadequate ?

Stadium stewarding was very poor.

Lots of reasons, not just the LFC fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Statistics can manipulated anyway you want.
              How very dare you, this is indisputable heresay.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Stop fighting.
                If that happens they may as well shut the board down...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Last years event.. if you want to discuss ticketing arrangements, poor policing, black market tickets, forged tickets then lets start.

Yes fans surged and made a run at the stadium, yes they behaved poorly, but does can the blame be shared ???

Does UEFA have a case to answer ? What about the distribution of tickets ? Also inadequate ?

Stadium stewarding was very poor.

Lots of reasons, not just the LFC fans.
                  It's always someone elses fault.....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    I'm sorry, but could you just clarify what you actually said just then please?
                    RH, he is talking about LFC fans behavior in Athens last year.

Comment

Off to the pub then..

St Patrick's Day today, I thought most of the Scousers here would be out celebrating. Better not to start this argument while drinking my Guiness.
                      IGMC

Comment

Working...
                      X