• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here we go again . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    A good scanner will measure the heat. Therefore, make sure said finger or eye is recently removed...

I'll be ok then, women often say I've got cold hands!
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
      Barry George got stitched up for having a similar fetish. I suspect you will need a bit more storage space than he did for his stash of Jill Dando articles though.
      This is probably true, but I realised that there is a publication that does this for me - called Private Eye
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Whoever thought the following quote up ought to be taken out and shot -

Or haven't they been watching TV/movies for the last 40-odd years?
        Have you see an military ID card. Its not exactly easy to forge, its not a passport with a new photo laminated over the top of the old one.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. The uk has what. 300,000 ID card holders. In 2 years 3% of them lost them.

This is not the govt losing them this is squaddies getting pissed and leaving them in bars etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Have you see an military ID card. Its not exactly easy to forge, its not a passport with a new photo laminated over the top of the old one.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. The uk has what. 300,000 ID card holders. In 2 years 3% of them lost them.

This is not the govt losing them this is squaddies getting pissed and leaving them in bars etc.
          Exactly right, but if it's that commonplace amongst people for whom security is an integral part of their lives, imagine the chaos when several million pi$$ed up irresponsible chavs are issued with them?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
          X