• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More dead squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    A couple of chaps I am familiar with as they walk dogs in the park where I feed my squirrels told me they found at least 2 (or even 3) more dead in the other side of park - total of 5 dead over a week

This all seems like some ***t used poison that killed my squirrels
    It's the squirrels mafia. You didn't see anything.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I don't know why, but I have this picture in my mind of Sasguru in a balaclava and camo gear, sneaking about the park Rogering squirrels to death, just to annoy AtW
      get his rocks off

Comment

I was driving the A3 the other day , when a squirrel chasing some nut poped infront of the car. Intuitively I aligned the wheel towards the poor bastard , (imagining how I was going to brag on CUK wit my deed)hoping that it wll freeze in fear as a rabbit would do. But it was quick to get out of the way..

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          I was driving the A3 the other day , when a squirrel chasing some nut poped infront of the car. Intuitively I aligned the wheel towards the poor bastard , (imagining how I was going to brag on CUK wit my deed)hoping that it wll freeze in fear as a rabbit would do. But it was quick to get out of the way..
          That's interesting. I didn't run over a squirrel the other day either.

Comment

Perhaps we can create a web page with dead bloody squirrels all over it and get atw into opening it by conceiving him it is some other linky ! Na not worthed since we can't see his face ..

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
              I'm guessing the squirrel made an extra effort to avoid being killed by an A3. Imagine the shame on the "other side"...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm guessing the squirrel made an extra effort to avoid being killed by an A3. Imagine the shame on the "other side"...
                That boy go raaaaaaa
                Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Don't know about that , but it was surely not a female squirrel to run from the car like that..

Comment

Comment

Have you considered that they might have been pulling your leg a little?
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X