• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flogged my Fiesta....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Why do you think anyone is interested in the minutae of your dull life?

A fiesta FFS, a fusion FFS, and you are buying what next, a Focus, double FFS.

This is a board for contractors, the car conversations should be about Benzs, BMWs and their ilk, not freaking fords.
    I would imagine that you have made more people sad than you have made happy in your life basd on this comment. You'll probably tell me I'm wrong but I very much doubt it.

Comment

Why do you think anyone is interested in the minutae of your dull life?

A fiesta FFS, a fusion FFS, and you are buying what next, a Focus, double FFS.

This is a board for contractors, the car conversations should be about Benzs, BMWs and their ilk, not freaking fords.
      Bangernomics

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        I would imagine that you have made more people sad than you have made happy in your life basd on this comment. You'll probably tell me I'm wrong but I very much doubt it.
        yes, no, correct, and your point is?
        Last edited by Archangel; 10 March 2008, 10:44.

Comment

and XJRs

Comment

yes, no, correct, and your point is?
            Seemed to me his point was that it's a little sad to see people valuing their self-worth, importance, contribution to this board etc etc by the price tag attached to their car.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Seemed to me his point was that it's a little sad to see people valuing their self-worth, importance, contribution to this board etc etc by the price tag attached to their car.

HTH.
              £900 Frontera

I know = poser
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

HTH.
                what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                  and XJRs
                  Is there anyone over 60 on this board?
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

HTH.

house.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

house.
                      Houses
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X