• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are white working class people ignored in Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NZ didnt have any convicts, you are thinking of Australia, but nice try.

And I do get a vote... and I am going to vote NL, just to piss you turkeys off before I leave. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

And I do get a vote... and I am going to vote NL, just to piss you turkeys off before I leave. HTH
      We don't have PR so your vote is unlikely to make a difference unless you are in a marginal seat.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        We don't have PR so your vote is unlikely to make a difference unless you are in a marginal seat.
        Oh! he is definitely marginal

(Marginally insane )
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Your early rugby world cup exit still rankles I see....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well just think of it as me cancelling out a tory vote. Every little vote helps.. and yes I do live in a marginal seat.

Comment

That is as cruel as just before leaving the pub programming the jukebox to play the smurfs ten times.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

breached an undertaking by the authorities in England, who, in setting up New Zealand as a separate Colony from Australia, had agreed that NO convicts were to be shipped. This action by the British Government was seen by the Auckland people as a total betrayal.

Scarcely had this matter quietened down, when, just over a year later, on the 14th November, 1843, a second vessel named the Mandarin, under Captain T. Smith, arrived in the harbour with another thirty-one Parkhurst 'immigrant boys" aboard. She had sailed from Gravesend on the 18th June 1843 via Hobart, Australia.

The news of the arrival of more 'Parkhurst Boys' aboard the Mandarin spread rapidly around the growing township. The populace of Auckland were outraged!

Convicts to NZ
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well I wasn't intending on voting, but after reading this I shall use my vote for Mr.Cameron the other 'big' party to cancel your vote out.
                  The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Well I wasn't intending on voting, but after reading this I shall use my vote for Mr.Cameron the other 'big' party to cancel your vote out.
                    I dont believe you. You arent old enough to vote

Comment

Working class people are ignored because they don't use their voice.

If you can't be arsed to get up and vote, expect to get ignored.

Voter turnout in this country is shocking.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X