• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

COAL IT - Agency, any one heard of or used them

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    and that from an idiot that came up with this little gem:

the Prince is a boy who , without having a clue about what he is participating in , is proud to play with the real metal and brag himslef before his mates who play xbox. pity.

I have worked with them and they have found me multiple clients.

National pride has biased most's view. But not all, I have seen people that do think.. , including on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
      C.O.A.L. IT
      any heard of them or used them

ta

MG
      once called SPACE IT CONSULTING LIMITED (from Companies House)
      Very sus.

Had an interview with their 'client' in a starbucks once. Client seemed to be part of the recruitment co. and was wearing a v.bad suit, although he was working for a very prestigious publication. 'Client' was over an hour late, and was conducting another interview in the starbucks, didn't bother to come and tell me he was there. The whole thing stank and I said no on the spot.

HTH

Comment

Working...
      X