• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cor Blimey! What a set of Bristols!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    How would they be able to massage each other if they were simultaneously eating a big mac, eh? Fantasies must have some basis in reality.
    Yours don't.

Comment

How would they be able to massage each other if they were simultaneously eating a big mac, eh? Fantasies must have some basis in reality.
      Sorry I forgot to mention that the big macs were being held out by 3 blonde, 20 something scandivian beauties, who are kissing each other. Im not lieing Ive seen it, I know it happens

Comment

Anything more than a handful is a waste. or was it mouthful?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
          Sorry I forgot to mention that the big macs were being held out by 3 blonde, 20 something scandivian beauties, who are kissing each other. Im not lieing Ive seen it, I know it happens
          Ah that makes more sense. Are the Scandinavian beauties also eating Big Macs being held out by some lithe Brazilian hotties who are also doing unspeakable things to each other? while also eating big macs being held out by ....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah that makes more sense. Are the Scandinavian beauties also eating Big Macs being held out by some lithe Brazilian hotties who are also doing unspeakable things to each other? while also eating big macs being held out by ....
            girls who get kicked off flights for being "too pretty"
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
              Probably the last UK-owned car manufacturer left (along with Morgan)!
              I see they've still got that showroom in Kensington - been there for ages, if I remember correctly.
              shame they look like badly built kit cars, a fool and his money and all that
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                shame they look like badly built kit cars, a fool and his money and all that

Agreed, they are horrible. For upper class twits with no sense of value or style.

Comment

I'm selling this little beauty only 120k

http://www.duttonownersclub.co.uk/Ga...ow%20level.JPG
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    I'm selling this little beauty only 120k

http://www.duttonownersclub.co.uk/Ga...ow%20level.JPG
                    That's quite high mileage.

Comment

Not for the ford pinto engine, it's just run in gov

Comment

Working...
                      X