• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NuLab - Go away Aussies !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    From the Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...1/nvisa121.xml

What have New Zealand and Australia ever done for us? Apart from getting thousands of their young men killed in WW1, WW2.

Still no room for sentiment in our glorious EUtopia.

Would our Aussie, Kiwis, Saffies friends care to comment?
    The Aussies are ok, it's the Aussie wannabes (Kiwis) I can't abide...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I have just been PM'ed why you dislike Kiwis so much. The fact she dumped you was more about you than the nationality of the bloke who took her. Just get over it, and maybe reply to some of those emails you get for 'lengthening operations'

Chin up little man

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I have just been PM'ed why you dislike Kiwis so much. The fact she dumped you was more about you than the nationality of the bloke who took her. Just get over it, and maybe reply to some of those emails you get for 'lengthening operations'

Chin up little man
        OI PeeWee, that was almost funny. Did you fail kindergarden?

Do you get those 'lengthening operations' emails? Maybe because you need it!! But then again, sheep are not likely to complain are they?

Run along now, there is a village in NZ missing an idiot!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

There is some herbert working at this site from Aus or NZ - I don't know which - and he reckons he has a 'Highly Skilled Migrant Visa' or something.

No word of a lie - he does not know his arse from his elbow.

This country...
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            OI PeeWee, that was almost funny. Did you fail kindergarden?

Do you get those 'lengthening operations' emails? Maybe because you need it!! But then again, sheep are not likely to complain are they?
            Oh I see what you are doing there... turning my jokes back on me... brilliant..... You have quite the razor sharp intellect.... how can I compete with such a comedic giant. Saying nearly exactly the same thing I said to you.... back to me... outstanding! Never saw that one coming... totally blindsided me.

Run along now, there is a village in NZ missing an idiot!!
            How very original! Maybe others will see your blinding wit and copy that joke someday.....

Comment

[QUOTE=tay;465324] totally blindsided me.[QUOTE]

Wasn't difficult to be honest.....

Comment

totally blindsided me.
                Wasn't difficult to be honest.....

whoosh......

Comment

The Aussies are ok, it's the Aussie wannabes (Kiwis) I can't abide...
                  yeah, those fecking saffa's! I mean, they are at least half way to be aussies, wot with that whiney ass accent and all that!

Mailman

Comment

whoosh......
                    Was that the sound of it going over your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                      yeah, those fliping saffa's! I mean, they are at least half way to be aussies, wot with that whiney ass accent and all that!

Mailman
                      Yeah, we got rid of our criminals a long time ago to Australia, and guess what, the cheeky fookers have gone and shipped all of their rejects out to NZ!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X