• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll : Liz Hurley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    ...she was a wierd girl, very pretty great bod but worked in IT, dressed like a geek and had no boyfriend she only had eyes for her cats
    One of those Lebanons...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      There are lots of women in my office. We outumber the men by 2 to 1 at a rough guess.

Hmmm. Scotland is just as easy for me to get to as London.

What's put me off till now is my only recent experience of Scotland was a stag do to Edinburgh, and a nightclub the locals called "Jurassic Park". Turned out they were right. So I've never been overly enthusiastic about returning.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        She looks too much like my girlfriend so when I consider 'alternatives' I tend to go for something completely different
        Fancy doing a swap , my current squeeze is blond but I prefer brunnets, but both at the same time would also be good

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          What's put me off till now is my only recent experience of Scotland was a stag do to Edinburgh, and a nightclub the locals called "Jurassic Park". Turned out they were right. So I've never been overly enthusiastic about returning.
          Did you wake up with a 'sauras?

(Works on a few levels that gag.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            Fancy doing a swap , my current squeeze is blond but I prefer brunnets, but both at the same time would also be good
            Is it safe to ask what a brunnet is?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Yes but crucially do most of them represent Wilmslow's 'Rottweiler' or Liz Hurley?
              A reasonable distribution of both, as in most offices.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                One of those Lebanons...

I was thinking of Babylon, not Lebanon, for some reason.

Comment

I think Liz Hurley has peaked in terms of attractability.

Personally I prefer Jessica Alba or Keira Knightley or Angelina Jolie. All 3 of these are on my list.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Is it safe to ask what a brunnet is?
                    It describes someone with dark hair and big norks

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                      I think Liz Hurley has peaked in terms of attractability.

Personally I prefer Jessica Alba or Keira Knightley or Angelina Jolie. All 3 of these are on my list.
                      Keira Knightley? Too thin. If she stood sideways and stuck out her tongue she'd look like a zip...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X