• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muppets 3 - worst habits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Prison Break
    Can you tell I'm bored?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I have done 21/21 - keep going and I will shout house when you have them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        1/ Not indicating, inconsiderate to other drivers, but potentially fatal for pedestrians ,cyclists and motorcyclists. How the flip are we supposed to know where you are going?
        What business is it of yours where I'm going?

I dunno, people today want to know every detail of one's life. They're as bad as the Government.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          Can you tell I'm bored?
          Please change that ghastly avatar!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X