• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

.Net gravy train switching tracks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to be a Solutions Architect after my Developer days.... ended up a Project Manager.. ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I wanted to be a Solutions Architect after my Developer days.... ended up a Project Manager.. ho hum.
      They must have recognised your inherent capability to bs.

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
        In 90% cases, a Technical Architect is a permie developer who had to be promoted but wasn't fit to be a manager...
        Yeah, tell me about it...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Lookie what I came across today PAH:

http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/co...to-csharp.aspx

you don't to bother studying any more, just write VB code and whack it in this bad boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
            Lookie what I came across today PAH:

http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/co...to-csharp.aspx

you don't to bother studying any more, just write VB code and whack it in this bad boy....

Neat. Initial tests confirm it's not a spoof.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X