• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Northern Rock shares now officially worthless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Ha ha ha you don't seriously believe that people like this pay up under IR35 do you?
    Maybe the lawyers can use it as an example. After all if the government pay for someone this high profile and don't chase him for IR35, and you can show similarities between this guy and yours, then the judge would have to take note.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      He's blatently caught by IR35 though. After all he replaced a permie doing the same job of running the bank
      Damn right - IR35 painted all over him. After all he can hardly expect to provide a substitute

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
        Damn right - IR35 painted all over him. After all he can hardly expect to provide a substitute
        I dunno. NR is still sponsoring Newcastle United aren't they? Both a shambles.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Great news. I can make big money again by buying my families council houses dirt cheap, renting it back to them, then evicting them, and then selling them again at obscene profits.

There's a good course I could recommend for people like you - it's called 'Inside Track.' They run free seminars every once in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X