• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European leaders who refuse to put troops on the frontline in Afghanistan risk ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan?

To me its good stuff and sensitively done regarding the casualties.

Just wish there was more of a justification for the deaths...

They were very open last night about the Americans killing their buddies by air strikes going astray - didn't blame them - but saw it as a consequence of war
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Has anyone been watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan?

To me its good stuff and sensitively done regarding the casualties.

Just wish there was more of a justification for the deaths...

They were very open last night about the Americans killing their buddies by air strikes going astray - didn't blame them - but saw it as a consequence of war
      Ross Kemp? Ross Effing Kemp? He's an actor pretending to be a tough guy. No credibility whatsoever. An insult to the boys and girls out there doing a tough job.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Rubbish. If Bush did not want to succeed (because high oil prices due to instability there help his buddies) he would not do surge, which appears to be working very well - if you ask me that increase in oil exports from Iraq would be a success in itself, and right now exports actually higher than they were during Saddam days.
        Pull your head out of your ass Alexi. You have done nothing but contradict yourself in this thread and now you are in effect holding your hands over your ears and screaming "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LA LA LA!!!"

Normally you have a point, but you are well wide of the mark this time.

Comment

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LA LA LA!!!"

That was my impression of Bush v2

Comment

Working...
          X