• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I miss the seaside

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I suppose you have to keep an eye out for men with harpoons?

Good thing I've got a sense of humour, otherwise you'd be getting a cyber thick ear, you cheeky little runt.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

Good thing I've got a sense of humour, otherwise you'd be getting a cyber thick ear, you cheeky little runt.
      rump

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

you do indeed seem to have developed a sense of humour as well as shortening your posts Denny, just goes to show how good for us all this frivolous site is
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          you do indeed seem to have developed a sense of humour as well as shortening your posts Denny, just goes to show how good for us all this frivolous site is
          It's my glands.

Comment

It's my glands.

Good for you Denny - not the glands, but the sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post

Good for you Denny - not the glands, but the sense of humour
              I've always been humorous on 'General' from the time I started, Sandy. What is actually different is that I'm posting on other light and frivolous subjects - like maths - and bantering with others more. I've started visiting the Light Relief site as well, which is very new for me. I've even posted a couple of jokes.

Before, I tended to just visit General occasionally and confined myself to caricaturing my own invented business related scenarios - a humous side of the serious ir35 issues on the other sites.

I still post on the other serious sites though, but actually prefer Shout 99 for the heavy weight discussions these days.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10...kaze_squirrel/

Comment

Before, I tended to just visit General occasionally and confined myself to caricaturing my own invented business related scenarios - a humous side of the serious ir35 issues on the other sites.
                There you go again, talking about food!

Comment

You could borrow my caravan in Clacton if you're that desperate to see the sea.

Rhubarb.

Comment

Why not move to the east coast that way the sea comes to you.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This is my home town and where I am going to retire in November

Home sweet home

You can see my house in that pic

or this one

Linky
                      Last edited by tay; 7 February 2008, 09:49.

Comment

Working...
                      X