• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it going too far....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    You forgot Torchwood....
    I can't see the point of having all the blokes homosexual. Fecks up the plot. I can't be bothered to watch it any more it's horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      No. Try google. NSFW but was posted here previously.
      Ohhh, Arse To Mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Ohhh, Arse To Mouth!
        Correct!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          As regulars on this board will know I am pro gay issues.

I am concernd at just how much time is spent on gay relationships on TV at the moment.
          This week I watched Eastenders, Mistresses and Shameless. All of which had leading characters who are gay or lesbian or are having issues with their sexuality. All of which had major topics covering gay ad lesbian issues.

Now I am supportive of gay issues and rights. I thoroughly believe that they should be recognised and represented in all forms of media, but last night I felt like being gay or lesbian was being actualy promoted.

Have we gone too far?
          We've not necessarily gone too far.

This is just the programme creators attempt to boost ratings by having suggestive sexual activities going on.

That's on tonight...

No doubt Cap'n Jack will have his tongue down someone's throat...
          my fiancee's a fan (of Torchwood - and Dr Who) and last week he commented that the only one who hasn't swung both ways was Ianto Jones. Once second later he and Jack were locked in a torrid embrace. I wish they'd get over themselves or get a room somewhere
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
            There's puffs in Coronation St as well - Torchwood is gross
            Puff pastries? Puffs of air? What?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Jack was busy with Ianto last series...

was he?.....this comlpetely escaped my attention as I'm not "into" boy-boy action. It was just the timing that caught our attention.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

What are you lot moaning about ?

You have it easy !

Last night, there was some utterly depraved Tauren and Gnome action in Booty Bay, the Undead were chasing Dwarves in Loch Modan, and the Humans were getting nailed by Trolls.

However, it's now Lunar Festival, so all is forgiven.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                X